World of Subways Volume II
Incl. 19% VAT: € 14.99
“World of Subways“ is a series containing the most interesting subways of the world for the PC. After Vol. 1, Vol. 2 contains the route U7 of Berlin’s subway. It takes you from Spandau to Rudow and is therefore the longest of all Berlin’s subway routes. 30 kilometres length and 40 stations hold interesting tasks and many hours of fun playing it.
The simulator is based on a modern 3D-engine which was optimized by TML-studios. Due to this it is possible to create a real-time lighting in the tunnel systems with numerous light sources. Possible motion: Blur creates a fascinating feeling of speed.
- 3D – cockpit with pivoting camera
- free movement possible throughout the train
- free movement at the railroad station and beyond (within the add-ons)
- realistic cab change at the terminus station
- Excellent graphic with demolition sparks, reflecting headlight, night effects
The especially developed driving physics is based on real data which are also used in training simulators. This also includes components in the 3D cockpit which vibrate and the swinging up of the car body with increasing speed respectively hard braking. Further realism is conveyed through the pivot in the driver’s cab which is placed physically correct.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium IV Processer: 3,0 Ghz (DuoCore remommended)
- Microsoft Windwos XP/Vista2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: 128 MB minimum GeForce 66xx or equal ATI - Graphics Card (256 MB recommended)
- Installation size: 1.6 GB
This software is provided as a "Steam Key", which you can activate on Valve's online platform Steam. Your key will be emailed to you, once your order and payment is processed. You will only need to activate this software using the provided license key once, it will then be linked to your "Steam Library". For more information, please visit our Help Center.
We Also Recommend
World of Subways Volume IV
Norfolk Southern Coal District Route Add-On
US Loco & Asset Pack Add-On
Horseshoe Curve Route Add-On