RDC Great Northern
Incl. 19% VAT: € 9.95
The Budd RDC 'Great Northern' Railcar-Addon for Train Simulator, developed by VNHRR (Virtual New Haven Railroad), brings a classic icon of U.S. passenger transport back to life.
This recreation features custom couplers and sounds, real roster number, light and rain effects, animated wipers and cab controls. This add-on includes the single Budd RDC that the Great Northern owned, GN 2350. This car was a phase-2 RDC-3, bought by the railroad when their originally quite extensive network of branchline passenger service was already under severe pressure from the rapidly increasing highway traffic. This RDC saw service on the Great Northern's Butte division for several years, running the Great Falls – Helena – Butte round trip. #2350 remained with the GN until the Burlington Northern merger, soon after which it was acquired by Amtrak. When Amtrak could not find any use for this car, it was sold on to BC Rail, until it finally ended up in Oregon where it ran the Lewis & Clark Explorer excursion train in the early to mid 2000s.
- Budd RDC-3
- empty cars and cars with passengers
- The models feature custom couplers and sounds, light and rain effects, animated wipers and cab controls.
- QuickDrive consist is included.
- This add-on is stand-alone and does not require any additional DLC. Works with all versions of Train Simulator (2017 / 2016 / ...)
- with Passengers and lit interior (“Psgr” suffix)
- empty car with dark interior (“mt”)
- Train Simulator (Dovetail Games)
We Also Recommend
Budd RDC Pack 'New Haven'
DB BR474 Enhancement Pack