Isle of Wight Route Add-On
Incl. 19% VAT: € 15.46
This stunning Train Simulator add-on features the unique and beautiful Isle of Wight railway. Travel round the picturesque holiday island in the Class 483; these ex-London Underground trains have been given a new lease of life on the Isle of Wight and are the oldest trains in mainline service anywhere in the UK. Or for a change of pace, power and era you can also drive the 1915 Kitchener Class 0-4-0ST "Invincible" on the Isle of Wight Steam Railway.
This add-on comes with two locomotives, three liveries, rolling stock, Isle of Wight line and landscapes and a set of 14 scenarios for you to enjoy.
- After the Flood
- And So to Bed
- Island Line Day Rover: Part 1
- Island Line Day Rover: Part 2
- Isle of "White"
- Last Train Standing
- Let the Music Play On
- Lightning Strike
- Lights! Camera! Action!
- Looking After Number One
- Much Merriment and Cake
- Pier Pressure
- Santa Special
- Shanklin Sunrise
- A Class 483 Electric Multiple Unit in a London Transport and Network Southeast Livery.
- A W37 0-4-0ST ‘Invincible’ Steam Locomotive along with 6369 Composite First Class Carriage, a 4112 Third Class & Guards Van Carriage and a SR 5 Plank Goods Wagon
- Other rolling stock includes: A DX 68809 Diesel Personnel Carrier and a 20t Support Trailer
- Island Line Length: 8.5 miles (Ryde Pier Head to Shanklin)
- Isle of Wight Railway: 5 miles (Smallbrook Junction to Wootton)
- Train Simulator
This software is provided as a "Steam Key", which you can activate on Valve's online platform Steam. Your key will be emailed to you, once your order and payment is processed. You will only need to activate this software using the provided license key once, it will then be linked to your "Steam Library". For more information, please visit our Help Center.
We Also Recommend
World of Subways Volume IV
Norfolk Southern Coal District Route Add-On
Pacific Surfliner LA to San Diego Route Add-On
EU Loco & Asset Pack Add-On