EU Loco & Asset Pack Add-On
Incl. 19% VAT: € 16.65
The European Loco and Asset Pack is aimed at users creating and using independently developed content for Train Simulator. If you install a route created by an external (third party) developer, they may specify that you require this asset pack in order to use their product.
This pack includes trackside detailing, trees and foliage, buildings, passengers and animals, as well as a number of UK and German locomotives.
Please note: This pack does not include any ready-to-drive routes but all locomotives included are Quick Drive compatible, giving you the freedom to drive the locomotives on any Quick Drive enabled route for Train Simulator, such as those available through Steam.
If you already own Railworks or Train Simulator 2012, you already have the contents of this pack.
- HST, Class 55 Deltic, Class 37, Class 47 and Class 166 locomotives
- DB Class 101, Class 143, Class 151, Class 294, Class V200 and BR52 locomotives
- Black 5 and 7F steam locomotives
- Assorted passenger and freight wagons
- Railway track, fences and roads
- Railway signals, bridges and tunnels
- Trees and foliage
- Industrial and commercial buildings, houses and railway buildings
- People, animals and vehicles
- European ground textures
- Sound effect domes
- Train Simulator
This software is provided as a "Steam Key", which you can activate on Valve's online platform Steam. Your key will be emailed to you, once your order and payment is processed. You will only need to activate this software using the provided license key once, it will then be linked to your "Steam Library". For more information, please visit our Help Center.
We Also Recommend
World of Subways Volume IV
Norfolk Southern Coal District Route Add-On
US Loco & Asset Pack Add-On
Horseshoe Curve Route Add-On