C36-7 Locomotive Add-On
Incl. 19% VAT: € 9.95
The GE C36-7 is a 6-axle diesel-electric locomotive built by GE Transportation Systems, GE do Brazil and A Goninan & Co between 1978 and 1989. 599 examples of this locomotive were built, 422 of which were exported to the People’s Republic of China, which designated it ND5. In 2003 58 ex MP / UP locos were exported to Estonia. GE do Brazil built 15 C36-7 for Ferrocarriles Nacionales de México #9327-9341.
- GE C36-7 model for Train Simulator by Digital Train Model
- Accurate, detailed model and textures
- Weathered Conrail livery
- Animated doors, windows and mirrors
- Cab light
- Instrument lights
- Warning lights
- Ditch lights Front/Rear
- Platform lights
- Numberboard lights
- Dynamic brakes
- Animated wipers and rain effects
- Custom sounds
- "Quick Drive" compatible
- 2 scenarios for the Norfolk Southern Coal District (English and German)
- English manual
- Downloadable product with installation program (64MB)
- Train Simulator by Dovetail Games (Steam)
- Norfolk Southern Coal District Route Add-On
This is route is required if you wish to play the included scenarios.
This product is available as a digital download.
We Also Recommend
Return to Brighton Premium Pack
FRC: California Zephyr Scenario Pack
Budd RDC Pack 'New Haven'
London Trains & Goblins Scenario Pack