Along the Moselle Valley
Incl. 19% VAT: € 29.95
Experience one of Germanys most beautiful river valleys, the valley of the river Moselle, with this superb recreation for Train Simulator by Dovetail Games, now available at trainsim.store.
The Moselle valley is one of the most beautiful and romantic landscapes in Germany. It is also one of Europe’s most charming river valleys, giving the Moselle a river bed that is characterized by its gentle climate and its beautiful vineyards..
The route starts at Koblenz main station and then leads in a wide left turn to Moselweiß, with the remains of the former rail yard. After Moselweiß the route crosses the Moselle for the first time at the Gülser Bridge . It will then follow the left bank of the Moselle to Cochem. The route heads further to Bullay through Ediger - Eller and Neef. Leaving Bullay again,, the railway crossed the well - known dual deck bridge and then the railway viaduct near Pünderich. It is here were the route branches off towards Traben - Trarbach, while the main route leaves the Moselle valley and proceeds to Trier through Wittlich in the Eifel.
- Approx. 120 km driving distance, reproduced in great detail
- Approx. 110 km double tracked line from Koblenz to Trier
- Approx. 10 km single tracked branch line from Bullay to Traben-Trarbach
- 35 faithfully recreated stations / stopping points
- Realistic tracks with superelevation
- Realistic overhead lines
- H//VV signal system
- DB BR189 Electric Locomotive included
- DMU 628//9928 included
- DB Double deck coaches included
- 12 interesting scenarios featuring passenger and freight transport
- Quick Drive compatible
- Supported languages: German and English
- Train Simulator
- European Loco & Asset Pack
- Digital Download with installation program
- Download size approx. 1.34 GB
We Also Recommend
Return to Brighton Premium Pack
FRC: California Zephyr Scenario Pack
Budd RDC Pack 'New Haven'
London Trains & Goblins Scenario Pack