ALCO RS-11 Lehigh Valley
Incl. 19% VAT: € 12.95
The Alco RS-11, developed by virtual Railroads, for Train Simulator by Dovetail Games, is a superb recreation of this classic American road switcher.
The RS-11 was build by Alco in the early 1956 as a diesel electric locomotive and classified as a road switcher. With 1,800 hp, two axle trucks with B-B wheel arrangement the RS11 was Alco’s answer to the GP9 produced by EMD. Advantages of the RS11 were faster acceleration because of turbo charging and a higher tractive effort rating. The locomotive could be found in heavy haul freight as well as passenger services. In over eight years production time 425 units were build for the American and Mexican market. A few examples of this model are still in service and could be found working for various railroads in the US.
- Alco RS-11
- Fully accurate and highly detailed model and cab
- Realistic and working gauges
- High quality sounds
- Accurate performance and speeds
- Fully operational dynamic brakes
- Cab light
- Illuminated number plates
- Windows can be opened and closed
- Individual wiper control. All wipers may be activated separately
- two versions of the former Lehigh Valley locomotives 7640 and 7642
- Paint shed for repaint purposes included
- Runs on all Train Simulator Versions
- Downloadable product (rwp-file. approx 350 MB)
We Also Recommend
Return to Brighton Premium Pack
FRC: California Zephyr Scenario Pack
Budd RDC Pack 'New Haven'
London Trains & Goblins Scenario Pack