Coach Pack Silberlinge Prototype
Incl. 19% VAT: € 7.95
Created with love to every detail, this coach pack, created by 3DZUG, for Train Simulator by Dovetail Games, will take you back in time!
Everyone in Germany knows them, and probably everyone has taken a ride in one of these coaches: the "n-Wagen" or "Silberlinge" (eng: silverling). They are still in service, more than 40 years after their introduction. They went through couple of re fittings, modernization and repaints, but you still cannot bring them down. This package represents the five prototypes that Deutsche Bahn ordered during the late 1950's. Now, all version have finally made their way into Train Simulator.
Just like the real-world coaches, each of the prototypes represents the specific differents between the coaches. The conclusion is easy and looks fantastic: Each car is really unique!
Created with love to every detail, we will take you back in time, although these models also include modern Train Simulator features like animated brakes and a special night illumination for stronger PCs. The elaborate sound delivers highly realistic indoor sound and enhances your gaming experience. All coaches can be used with different weathering and with different destination boards. Two scenarios for the Mosel Valley: Koblenz- Trier Route Add-On is also included.
- ABn 701 Prototyp
- Bn 714 Prototyp green, riveted
- Bn 715 Chromoxyd Prototyp
- Bn 720 Prototyp
- Bn 720 Ozeanblau Prototyp (ocean blue)
- Realistic, custom sound
- Realistic indoor sound
- 3 passenger views with different angles
- Animated brakes
- 3 weathering included (can be selected with the CarCreator)
- 2 scenarios for the Mosel Valley: Koblenz-Trier (one scenario needs the DB BR86 Locomotive Add-On)
- Experimental night illumination
- Various destination boards
- Rear-end lights
- Dynamic numbering
- Quickdrive consists for the DB V 200 and the DB BR 86
- Download product with installation program
- Manual and Scenario in German
We Also Recommend
Transport Pack 'Freight Wagons'
Coach Bundle Pack "Night Train"